Creation

A good friend of mine had a birthday last week (Happy birthday KG), I wanted to make her something special so I dug out my box of barely touched beads;-( and looked for some inspiration!. Luckily I quickly found some, I still had a bag of beads that KG herself had purchased so I took the liberty of using them to make this necklace.
It must have been meant to be as the design I had in mind suited the beads perfectly.
I was so proud of my creation that I decided to take a picture to show you all (I hope you don't mind KG).
The picture is a bit (lot) blurry as I couldn't get the light right and I found out its quite difficult to take a picture of yourself!.
Anyway it gives you a rough idea.

3 Comments:
Love it! Very nice indeed.
I LOVE IT!!!!!! Wore it all weekend, made sure I was wearing the right outfits!
KG
not bad, Em!....not bad at all!!
you know i still wear the earrings you made for me quite a bit...i love them too!!
Post a Comment
<< Home